Sales Team in a Day
Your one-day* solution to hiring, managing, and coaching your sales team
* In actuality, depending on your needs, we offer up to three days of training, coaching and consulting** in this package – at varying price-points.
** That’s in addition to all the offerings before and after our actual meeting date(s).
- There comes a point where every successful business hits a ceiling.
- Not enough time in the day for one person to sell
- More pain points
The obvious solution is to hire someone to sell for you…
But how do you do that?
Trial and error can succeed… but do you really want the headache of qualifying, testing, coaching and training new salespeople until you find the right one?
Sales Team in a Day is the one-stop solution to all these problems.
In just a day I’ll take you through all the elements you should have in place to seamlessly introduce a sales team into your business.
And while the core program consists of a day-long meeting to address the key elements, it really starts as soon as you’re ready.
- Before our meeting, we’ll go over:
- Your funnel technology stack, to make sure that it doesn’t inhibit your sales team from focusing on sales
- Your call application, going in-depth to align it with your business goals, but also ensure that your leads are properly qualified for your business to maximize the effect your sales team can have
- We’ll audit your recruiting funnel to find out what makes it tick, and how we can make it tick better
- On top of that we’ll prepare draft recruiting posts that you can use on recruiting platforms, social media, your website, and so on
- Then we’ll develop a Product Knowledge Overview, so your sales team has an easy to use ‘catalog’ detailing exactly what they’re selling – always ready and able to answer any question thrown at them
- Further, we’ll take a good look at your current closing methods, and we’ll find out if we can improve your results on top of adding more sales capacity to your business
- With that, we’ll also review your funnel copy, and ensure that you’re not suffering from “celebrity” issues.
Our meeting itself will happen on a Friday or Saturday. It’ll be intense.
- During our few hours together, we’ll:
- Audit your company culture – will what you have attract the right people?
- Give you the mindset and tactics to MANAGE the different types of salespeople you need in your business (and yes, you do need a variety of personalities)
- Train and coach you in healthy communication methods, templates and tempo, so your vision is clear and understood
- Show you the difference between being ready for a sales team and an appointment setter, when you’re ready for each, and what you should focus on NOW
- Assess your lead flow to have a clear picture of what your lead flow is, which parts of it can be improved, and what has to go.
- Create a strong lead disqualification process to ensure you’re not losing time – and money – on leads that have no promise.
- Build out your sales process flowchart from ‘ad click’ to ‘I’m ready for the CVV’ so that EVERY salesperson knows EVERYTHING they need to succeed.
- Discover your ‘off the script’ checklists – for when your team just can’t prepare a response.
It’s a lot, but this covers all of your bases. This way, you can have absolute confidence and clarity on what’s happening in your business, what processes are in place, and what every person involved is responsible for.
And afterward, you get more support for the following 4 weeks!
- We’ll train you and your team in using templates and sales team administrative tasks
- We’ll give you Google Sheets which do the same thing as out in-house CRM (built in ClickUp), tracking KPIs
- We’ll install KPIs into your ongoing sales process, so you have ‘smart’ call tracking, engineered for results
- You’ll get our Sales Call Overhaul templates and training to accompany
- AND we’ll follow up with several sales call reviews to ensure that your process works, and does so smoothly.